Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Donald Trump
Jeb Bush
Scott Walker
Ben Carson
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
Mike Huckabee
Rand Paul
John Kasich
Chris Christie
Carly Fiorina
View Results

• Locked thread
fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx
Don't forget the position of the candidates:

Our lord of the hair Donald Trump in the center of the stage, as he should be.

And with Jeb! right next to him, to ensure easy access if a brawl starts between them.

Seriously though, I can't wait to see Trump vs Jeb!, it's going to be amazing.:getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

Willie Tomg posted:

trump is either going to aggressively prepare for hewitt's questions, or aggressively not prepare. either way will make for more entertaining TV than anything on prime time broadcast network timeslots and upon that basis alone trump will remain competitive as a candidate. in summary: death to america. one love, y'all.
I think we might be in for a surprise, Trump kinda got blindsided on the "Quds vs Kurds" thing, and The Donald does not like to be blindsided. That incident might have gotten him to bone up on Foreign Policy more than he would have done otherwise.

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

mdemone posted:

Unlikely since it's a foreign policy debate, but some stupid motherfucker will find a way to shoehorn it in. This entire evening is going to be an exercise in "look how goddamn stupid I am, just loving look at it"
I admit, I'm genuinely curious if the differences between Iraqi/Syrian/Turkish Kurds will come up at all, or if generic "arm the Kurds" is all that will be said.

• Locked thread