Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Donald Trump
Jeb Bush
Scott Walker
Ben Carson
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
Mike Huckabee
Rand Paul
John Kasich
Chris Christie
Carly Fiorina
View Results

• Locked thread
lookoutbelow
Mar 3, 2004

Joementum posted:

It's part of the Reagan Library's lobby.

Also, there were 4,500 voters in the audience for the last debate. Tonight's audience will only be a few hundred GOP officials and party insiders.

Many of these officials and party insiders will be sitting stony faced in response to the lunacy on display. La creme de la creme, watching their party's ongoing and systematic descent into madness. (I hope.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lookoutbelow
Mar 3, 2004

"Mommy, PLEASE let me wear my big boy pants for the Loser's Debate!"

lookoutbelow
Mar 3, 2004

euphronius posted:

Rand paul

making ..... sense . . .??

Pierce rule: 4:57, 4:58, 4:59 . . .

lookoutbelow
Mar 3, 2004

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I say just put them all in a tiny room, with no air conditioning, and give them plenty of coffee and whiskey. That's the debate I want to see.

HST said 12 hours straight with only coffee and speed.

Wait this looks like this already.

lookoutbelow
Mar 3, 2004

What's the difference between an elected count clerk and a Muslim in govt custody, I wonder?

• Locked thread