Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Donald Trump
Jeb Bush
Scott Walker
Ben Carson
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
Mike Huckabee
Rand Paul
John Kasich
Chris Christie
Carly Fiorina
View Results

• Locked thread
i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Atoramos posted:

Predicting they're going to say Trump lost and Carson/Fiorina were the big winners just like Fox did immediately after their debate. Data during the debate will show no interest in Carson or Fiorina, but after enough of the media saying they're the clear winners they'll both see another bump. Similar to the first debate. Exactly the same, in fact.

Trump increased in the polls after the first debate. If everything stays the same and those three get post-debate bumps, the rest of the field will be polling at 0%. My money's on something stupid happening involving Christie, Paul or Huckabee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

i doubt theyll go with carly or carson this time. originally they went with that to try and steal from trump to other "outsider" candidates, but that flopped when instead they only ended up stealing from the establishment candidates. my bet is Jeb is the fox "winner"

He has to put in a respectable performance to do so. If he's a mealymouthed bitch who Trump takes to the schoolyard, I think Fox starts looking back toward Christie and Kasich.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

best debate of all time

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the gently caress carson

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

picked up 2L of chardonnay at 6:45, lol at the people tonight that didn't properly plan

including JEB

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Joementum posted:

Rand Paul using nationally televised debates to clean up all his heresies among a very narrow group of Libertarian Republican voters.

Very weird strategy.

Weird? He's already lost their support, I think he figures he might as well assemble JUST the Ron Coalition and try for some actual delegates.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

dang rand

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

haha you square motherfucker

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

JEB worried about the seizure girl lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

omg rand is loving him up

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

euphronius posted:

This is criminal

this is wrong

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

gently caress you huckabee

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

oh WOW

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

biggest cheer of the night, biggest laugh of the night back-to-back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

^^^^^ yes

Joementum posted:

We had Herman Cain with 9-9-9, Bachmann saying that Venezuela was going to nuke us, Newt advocating child labor and moon bases, oh and Ron loving Paul.

You named non-serious and fad candidates; is the general barometer of the GOP more or less crazy today than four years ago? I say we're off the goddamn rails.

• Locked thread