Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Donald Trump
Jeb Bush
Scott Walker
Ben Carson
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
Mike Huckabee
Rand Paul
John Kasich
Chris Christie
Carly Fiorina
View Results

• Locked thread
Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

Bernie Sanders is a friend to my planet (pictured)

click the shit outta^
I'm surprised they don't have animatronic Reagan or something running by now. Or gently caress it. Animatronic Jesus. The Supreme Court didn't make that "animatrons are citizens" rule for nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

click the shit outta^

Ribsauce posted:

This is like a separate dimension. I know people with all types of political beliefs, including republican donors, and I honestly do not know a single person who wants more troops sent overseas. I don't understand who they are talking too.

They sound like a bunch of neocons. It's pretty bizarre, since that whole thing was an endless disaster.

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

click the shit outta^
gently caress breathable air, clean water, and not ruining the climate, I'm gonna do business!

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

click the shit outta^
Well that was a bunch of evil people talking for a couple hours

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

click the shit outta^
"The debate, hosted by CNN, was held at the Ronald Reagan Library, where the 40th president is buried. The 11 candidates, spread less than two feet apart across the stage, met in front of Reagan’s presidential jet."

God they are loving creepy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

click the shit outta^

Gibberish posted:

I don't get the "Fiorina won" thing, it was basically everyone just spouting off at every opportunity. No one really won, in my eyes.

The media always hops on the same train about everything and hardly gives a gently caress about what they're saying.

They've got this psychological thing going on where if they're all saying it, it must be the right answer.

• Locked thread