Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Donald Trump
Jeb Bush
Scott Walker
Ben Carson
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
Mike Huckabee
Rand Paul
John Kasich
Chris Christie
Carly Fiorina
View Results

• Locked thread
PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
Her comments on Eastern Europe are hilariously crazy. Like, at least as delusional as "we need to build a big wall!" but probably even more dangerous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
I don't know if it's the hangover, but watching the highlights of the debate on CNN is making me feel vaguely like I need to vomit.

Huckabee's incredibly racist comments about Muslims and utterly insane defence of that fat loving homophobic oval office Kim Davis make Donald Trump look like a reasonable and intelligent person.

EDIT: And now listening to his campaign manager defend those same comments... I don't feel at all well.

PT6A has issued a correction as of 15:34 on Sep 17, 2015

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Thump! posted:

Same. My head is loving pounding and these jingoistic racist assholes aren't making it any better :(

Likewise, any comment about that kid in Texas who got arrested for making a clock that isn't along the lines of, "Those morons should all be fired and permanently barred from holding any sort of responsibility. This is why people look at Texas as a collection of rear end-backwards, ignorant hicks!" makes my head hurt. How can you even ignore such complete stupidity, let alone start to defend it in some way?

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

I'm actually very impressed with his evident skill as a brain surgeon, on the basis that he appears to have successfully lobotomized himself at some point.

• Locked thread