Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
http://arcadeheroes.com/2015/09/15/point-blank-x-in-development-for-arcades/

Point Blank is probably the best light gun game ever released, so I'm glad that it's back. I can't wait to play it at my local arcade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Pathetic loser: I love Ttime Crisis because of the, violence. You shoot people and kill them. It's so much fun and. candy tastes bad
me: First of all, in Point Blank, you shoot something better than people - you shoot cardboard cutouts of people. Not only that, you also shoot skeletons, boxes with numbers on them, and even coins. Secondly, you must be insane to say that candy tastes bad. It tastes so sweet and good.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Seshoho Cian posted:

The manual for Elemental Gearbolt, another PS1 Light gun game, recommended that players buy Point Blank over Time Crisis

YES!!!

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I've downloaded the free to play point blank phone game and folks it's not great

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
i was expecting a straight arcade port like point blank ds and what i got was something like 10 concurrent levels where i tap different galaga waves of fish. and there's no charm to the visuals or sound and no big red circles come out when i shoot the correct targets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

I remember going to the arcade and watching an older kid breeze through the game because he could shoot 9 bullets per second and instantly reload the gun and I never saw a greater mastery of Gunplay before meeting Revolver Ocelot on MGS: The Twin Snakes

revolver ocelot would play point blank on insane for sure. He'd shoot all the targets no problem

• Locked thread