Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer
I like the cover to Dedication #1 :shrug:

But that's it. This is slop.

Seriously, what the flying gently caress is up with the dialog in Medic? It's a crazed fever dream of nonsense.

Also, thank goodness they inserted the pound sign in the profane words. Almost saw a bad word spelled completely out!

Slab might be the worst of the bunch. The dialogue is lines literally repeated over and over and over again, the video cameras were drawn by someone who has never seen a video camera before, and there are like 6 pages/panels devoted to a girl walking to the side of a room.

redbackground fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Sep 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

zoux posted:

"letterer"
I'm impressed that they 1)needed and 2)found 7 different people to paste the script lines into the exact same format for these 10 comics.

redbackground fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Sep 16, 2015

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

Hyperactive posted:

I was brought into Double Take back in 2014 to write for the project from before it took a bizarre left turn into Dawn of the Dead spin off comics.

I quit earlier this year, Jan or Feb or something like that. The pay was amazing. Easily the best page rate I've seen in comics and that includes Marvel and DC. But the entire scope and point of the project changed weekly. Bill and the Double Take crew were great folks, but I was tired of writing new pages and rewriting old pages knowing no one was ever going to see any of them. And then it was threatening to get in the way of my real job, and I had to get out of there.
Did you ever write for that f-bomb dropping little girl?

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

Madkal posted:

You mean character of the year F-bomb dropping little girl.
I will eat the sh#t out of you.

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

Rhyno posted:

Well there's no way I'm reading all of them to find out!

It was Home.

• Locked thread