Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
While I guess you can applaud Doubletake for trying something different and new, and probably something that they assume will catch on in the future. It's kind of like having a brick cell phone back in the day when no one else had cell phones. That being said, the art is some of the ugliest poo poo I have ever seen, the word boxes at the bottom are loving hideous and everything about it seems stupid as gently caress. This may be the future of comics that we are witnessing in its infancy, and hopefully some other company can make it actually work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

enigmahfc posted:

Oh my god, these keep getting better and better. There is no way this isn't just someone loving around and it somehow made it to publish.

This is amazing. I wonder if her dialog got swapped by mistake.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

redbackground posted:

Did you ever write for that f-bomb dropping little girl?

You mean character of the year F-bomb dropping little girl.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
Hopefully swearing girl gets an Oscar nomination.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
Yo Rhyno. Mind hooking a brother up here before next years Secret Santa?

#neverforget

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Archyduke posted:

One year ago if I'd been forced to guess the premise of "gently caress Girl Comics" I would have been way off. 2015 has been a wonderful cornucopia of surprises.

We are truly living in progressive times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Price Check posted:

Thanks for the question, friend!

Unfortunately I don't have a great excuse for you. Our "hookers and coke" budget is very strictly managed so I doubt that it played a role in our recent tardiness.

For everyone else, I encourage you to check out the latest (late) issues. Our second issues were better than our first issues. And our third and fourth issues are better than the first two sets.

Where is my "Swearing girl" spinoff?

• Locked thread