Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

I'm half-tempted to buy these comics just to say I have them. How much do these abominations cost per issue?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Squizzle posted:

As a person with a complete run of Street Poet Ray, I want to give this plan my strongest endorsement.

Word up.

That reminds me, I should keep an eye out for the complete run of U.S.1.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Rhyno posted:

Heh, if you guys want to cover shipping I will promo out some DT books.

HOLY poo poo.

DOUBLE TAKE.

D T

DARK TZITZIMINE

It all makes sense now.

I'm game. I haven't even bothered to order any of the #1s at all.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

And they still are. I wonder if they'll break down and make a Jemas-is-Insane bundle for a $1 or something.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

The real question is 'when can I get these sad issues for free or cheap before they vanish forever?'

I kid...they'll probably make it into cheap bins but I don't think anybody bought these at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Rhyno posted:

Yeah, they sent a bundle of ten trades (1 of each!) to any shop that carried their product with a letter saying pretty please throw away any remaining single comics and here's some trades in return.

I'm sure they'll attempt to send out invoices for them but most shops wisely just threw the books in the trash.

Double Take: business practices so bad that the name implies your first response!

Thanks for the heads up. I'm half tempted to ask some businesses but honestly I'm not even sure if I want them for free.

• Locked thread