Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
catlord
Mar 22, 2009

What's on your mind, Axa?
I heard about this, some time after the Kickstarter I think. I was kinda excited, I mean, I love Night of the Living Dead, and so another sorta expanded universe thing? Sure, I'll look into it. Not astonishingly excited, mind you, I figured it would be... middling at best, but hey, something amusing is fine by me. Then a bit ago they released the first issue of Z-Men as promotion, and that's when my expectations just loving dropped. I didn't expect it to look so... amateurish. I grabbed them when they popped up for free on Comixology, so at the very least I gotta check out the one with Swearing Little Girl, thanks Double Take thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

catlord
Mar 22, 2009

Oh poo poo, issues 3 and 4 are out? I saw issues 1 and 2 of Home at my local comic book store and you'd better believe I picked that poo poo up. Issue 2 is amazing.

catlord
Mar 22, 2009

The first trades are coming out and 'Home' isn't one of them? loving bullshit. I need to get the last three issues, they just snuck up on me.

Edit: vv Hey! There is a God! :v:

catlord fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Sep 22, 2016

catlord
Mar 22, 2009

Are the trades out yet? I quickly looked at my local comic shop and didn't see any. drat it, I want to see how Home ends (and how much more swearing the little girl gets up to).

Also, PC Gamer reported on this because Double Take is owned by Take 2, and had this which briefly talks about the original plans to be a series of comics linking X-Com, Bioshock and Civilization. I could see X-Com and Bioshock, but Civ? God I hope we get a tell-all about this company.

• Locked thread