Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zoux
Apr 28, 2006

What exactly is Jemas contributing to be first billed on pretty much all these books?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Blockhouse posted:

my going theory is the letterer somehow replaced all of the little girl's dialogue with vile poo poo and somehow no one caught it before it could go up online. and has yet to take it down and fix it.

"letterer"

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Welp, time to break into the comics industry, since there is no barrier to success apparently.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Rhyno posted:

Hahahahaha, love it.

Watching the sales fall on this company has been pretty hilarious.

What do the print versions look like, just page after page of nine panel layouts?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

DrProsek posted:

Hey guys remind me, at what point does a publishing company need to actually charge for their products?

Over the next few days, Double Take will have a free #2 for each of their series. If you're just learning about this now, you missed two already but I'm pretty sure the one with the swearing girl isn't one of them. So if anyone is curious to see if any lessons were learned from the #1 issues, now's your chance I guess.

Wow things must be great at Double Take if they can just give books away! Jemas does it again!

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Squizzle posted:

Rhyno, you should exhaust your stock of Double Take by sending it to goons. Best BSS Post of the Month gets the poster a free copy of of Wee Blondie's Profane Zombie Truck, and Worst BSS Post of the Month gets a copy of any of the other Undead Jemas Comics 4 Smartphone on Paper.

:ideasguy:

Thanks, but I don't want free copies of the gently caress Girl comics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Dario the Wop posted:

And then an old man crashes into the car with his tractor.

So is this like a scam or a tax write off for somebody? Are they maybe using the company to front a money laundering operation?

• Locked thread