Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
How Wonderful!
Jul 18, 2006

I only have excellent ideas
I decided to check out the creators' page on the Double Take website, because I recalled reading something months ago about a few people from The Moth being involved in this. Unless I'm missing something, there seems to be a weird discrepency where a lot of the writers with bios on the site have very little involvement with the published books (Colin Mitchell, for example, seems to only be involved with "Remote") while Michael Coast, whose name is on a lot of the actual books is not mentioned on the creators' page at all (ditto Eric Hobbs and Julian Rowe, who are also given story credits in the books themselves). Was there some drastic turnover in creative staff during production? Although, frankly, even the scripts by experienced writers and story-tellers (some of Brian Finkelstein's stuff that I've read/heard elsewhere is solid) are weirdly amateurish and sloppy. This is all just baffling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!
Jul 18, 2006

I only have excellent ideas
One year ago if I'd been forced to guess the premise of "gently caress Girl Comics" I would have been way off. 2015 has been a wonderful cornucopia of surprises.

• Locked thread