Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Well, this explains why he wasn't willing to attack that one awakened hero. His friend probably didn't have a choice and certainly isn't in control of his actions now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
also he hasn't really been drawing many humans since gash bell ended

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the new kid owns

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

ZiegeDame posted:

You have successfully convinced me not to read this manga.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it was weird how they put yandere in the title but meant something completely different from the usual definition

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Terper posted:

Slightly unhinged, criminally-inclined girl

Seems to work

yankee + dere. that is the joke. that it is a joke which requires explanation makes it kind of ill-suited to be the title of the manga.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
everything about kengan ashura is incredibly gratuitous and that's great

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i was kind of tired of the story when part 2 of the breaker ended and i don't really care that it will never be continued.

veritas, though? it ended on a ridiculously interesting cliffhanger and it kills me that it will never get a second part.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
turbo was machine translations with minimal editing.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
im dal young is a monster

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i will keep reading kaguya as long as the narrator endlessly dunks on both leads

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

D. Ebdrup posted:

I feel like that's a reference to Nichijous deer wrestling:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7Et0a8fnuw

if something weird happens in golden kamui, it is usually a reference to obscure cultural practices or historical events.

a lot of weird things happen in golden kamui.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
kimetsu no yaiba has the best boys

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's a genre staple. it gives people from earth a pre-built place in the society and relationships. some examples are considerably more dickish than others.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Pavlov posted:

Except 90% of the time its just a setup for nerdlord wish fulfillment.

Like this for instance.

i meant the part about essentially hijacking someone's life. wcc is pretty bad, yeah, but he enters that world without knowing anyone. i don't think you have a point aside from 'isekai stories are bad', which everyone who has read one already knows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
overlord had a lot of potentially interesting ideas, but it always seemed more inclined to wallow in pointless cruelty instead. if i wanted to read that kind of poo poo i could always turn off my filters on novelupdates and pick one of the many, many fantasy rape dungeon wn's that are available.

• Locked thread