Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

RabidWeasel posted:

Helck is rediculously good for something which I was expecting to be a "ha ha look at this goofy premise" thing.

nerdz posted:

Helck is really amazing.

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I love Helck and I love Helck and I love the insane Helck translator.

AnonSpore posted:

I sat down to read Helck and thought the first few chapters were goofy and amusing but nothing special and then suddenly it's 60 chapters later and there's no more to read and I need more Helck in my life, Helck is awesome, read Helck

Please read Helck it is fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

paste this post in the op.

I can't I'm not the OP. I'm sorry but I tried my best.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I took a picture of a physical copy that I have purchased and own. I hope that this does not violate Zorak's Law.

Why is there such a giant white border around the actual image?

also poo poo I quoted it I am also banned forever

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Epoxy Bulletin posted:

You can't fool me, that dog is from Cromartie

That's not a dog, that's Piuy!

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

I'd be fine with Tomo realizing that Jun is kind of an idiot and dropping his rear end and the comic turning into Teppu.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Don't bother reading this. The main character just rapes a girl in like the sixth chapter. Don't worry, she totally likes it.

Garbage.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Cuntellectual posted:

Also from things I've finally read that I was suggested to read by this thread: Ratman is so good, guys.

When I tried reading Ratman, the translation after like six chapters became nearly unreadable. Was there another group that picked it up and redid it, or an official translation?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Fantastic Flyer posted:

Re:Monster is the worst isekai

It cannot possibly be worse than Shield Hero.

• Locked thread