Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Cathair posted:

He's got a point, though. New thread rules are good, but a fair number of the multipage posts have been from people who either really have no idea what constitutes an interesting self-contained sequence

lots of people also had no idea what constituted a good single panel so who cares

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

uh cool i guess

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

shounen romance, I think

yeah it's in a shonen magazine iirc

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

its meant for reading on phones, but it's ugly and i hate it

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

a comic-a-day requires different pacing and structure than a weekly or monthly comic. you can't add up the number of pages and call them equal.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

The oneshot's better than the series, imo, though at this point I'd probably hold out for kyoani's movie adaptation, which'll probably become the definitive version.

Agreed

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I don't know anything about it, but that picture does not sell it.

it was a good webtoon that fell victim to the curse of long running shonen after a strong start and became drawn-out, bloated, and generally dull

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Nate RFB posted:

I kind of zone out when it gets to :words:y "battles" but it's generally been pretty solid, as of late. Baam actually met up with most of his old crew (including Yuri, from all the way in Chapter 1) and that's led to some decent developments.

I don't doubt you but on the other hand that should have happened literal years ago so I don't really have the motivation to get back into at this point after i stopped reading as they came out probably like a hundred chapters ago

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

a bad isekai say it ain't so doc

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

RatHat posted:

Fixed that for you.

read better manga

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

bob human being posted:

Captain I, what was that comic with the world ending in the backround that featured a boy and I think an AI girl? It was about 40 chapter IIRC

Ai ren

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Helck should have never gotten serious

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Wait helck isn't even in the op tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Oh i don't see that on mobile. Yeah take that out singling out one series in rec threads is always bad

• Locked thread