Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

The Stratocracy of Altair/Shoukoku no Altair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Eden: It's an Endless World!

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Front Mission: Dog Life and Dog Style

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Captain Invictus posted:

I've never heard of this before but I'm a sucker for survivors in a freshly post apocalyptic setting, I hopped right in and six chapters in after the prologue its switched between almost as many characters/areas, pretty much the only link being cherubin. Does that continue for the entire run or does it actually pick some people and stick with them for more than a chapter? I'm loving the atmosphere, the aesthetic of the machinery (very 80s/early 90s), and the brutal, unapologetic and utterly uncompromising nature of it, but I don't know if I could stomach that if it keeps hopping to new people constantly.

While it starts post-apocalyptic its really more of a Ghost in The Shell/Elysium-style cyberpunk political thriller. And the plot mostly sticks to the same characters, but nearly all of them get long backstories as a way of world building.

For example:

Also the author has a sports manga called All Rounder Meguru that's pretty good, especially if you are big fan of things like Teppu:

Bro Dad fucked around with this message at 12:19 on Oct 24, 2015

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Kuro

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Kekkonshite mo Koshiteru

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Kuutei Dragons

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010