Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I like how knowing how this flashback ends up due to earlier chapters makes me even more pumped and on pins and needles to see how it plays out.

Helck so good.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Jan 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

If I made a Helck thread the OP would just be the panel of Vamirio saying it's good, so I won't make the Helck thread.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Alfalfa The Roach posted:

I will make the Helck thread.

I have the perfect title for it and everything.

I assume the title is "Helck".

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

I'm gonna read that instead of Helck.

Your avatar should not define who you are.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I hope the vice president gets through all this alright and lives a happy life. Everyone else can gently caress right off.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Pavlov posted:

Oh good, I was worried someone was going to challenge me over the literary content of gyrating tripple D's.

There is no need to challenge, for it is self evident.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

buzmeg posted:

I really miss "The World God Only Knows":

I do as well. The author's new series just doesn't have that spark. That being said, TWGOK ended correctly but with poor timing. Either ending sooner or later would have been better. The way it ended felt somehow both rushed and too dragged out.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Sharkopath posted:

Amelia Bedelia Helps Out.

This is a good series, and I am glad that she has a friend who understands her very well.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Astro Ambulance posted:

look at what you have done to me, thread. look at it

Welcome, friend.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Explosions posted:

Sweetness and Lightning, a cooking manga, except once every chapter they remind you the kid's Mom is dead and you cry.

But then you stop crying because you realize that they're doing okay.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

RareAcumen posted:

Someone talk about Hatsukoi zombie in here because I'm not sure if it'll actually manage to stay good throughout the entire thing.

He hasn't kissed his childhood friend who wasn't his first love yet. That's all that really matters.

Also he looks way better when his hair is wet and not a bad afro.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 04:47 on May 14, 2016

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Captain Invictus posted:

Which is why I said it gives me a ME ME ME vibe, because the main girl is skeeved out at the mc's imagined version of her, and how many of the love zombie versions of most girls in the series have way more pronounced figures than their counterparts in reality. I think it's got more of a message than just "hey lookit dem titties", but we'll have to see where it goes from here. A bunch of new chapters have come out recently, so apparently there's a fair amount of untranslated chapters left.

If the main girl wins rather than volleyball girl I'm gonna be mad.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I identify with Kotoha.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Captain Invictus posted:

Yandere kanojo

A very promising first page, hope this is good

It is, though to be honest I kinda stopped following it a while back, mainly because the uploads were all out of order and I couldn't be bothered to pick back up when everything was continuous again.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The only real negative is that it is not actually about Reina's mom, because she is by far the best character.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The policewoman chapters are the best ones.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Mors Rattus posted:

It depends greatly on the temperament of the individual dog and the breed. (This is also true of cats, really.)

Cats really only have two varieties: way too smart and an rear end in a top hat or extremely stupid. Both are equally lovable.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Kyoujin posted:

Thanks! Read that one awhile ago and have been trying to find it again.

BRING YOUR DAUGHTER

TO THE SLAUGHTER

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Tarezax posted:

It's also by the woman who made Koe no Katachi. Followed.

Uh oh. I couldn't handle Koe no Katachi because I'm a big ol baby.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

jizzy sillage posted:

Is that by the same person who drew Lewd Elf and Stoic Orc?

Yes. They have a few things, all varying degrees of cute and lewd.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Brainamp posted:

Rokudou no Onna-tachi

Neurotic nerdlinger gains the special power to have bad girls fall in love with him. Not sure if it's actually good, but it's just amusing enough for me.

It actually is pretty good and not what you'd really expect.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Nate RFB posted:

I mean the real reason seems to be she's afraid of being ostracized if she doesn't like it so I guess cowardly is a better word to use.

E: And again, if she hadn't been just as bad, if not way worse, literally the chapter before about BttF, none of this would have looked nearly as bad

I don't think Kine is supposed to be a model human being.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Believe, in Rokudou.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Nate RFB posted:

Yuki to Sumi

Guy gets roped into tutoring a school idol calligraphy expert, as she's dumb regarding all other subjects. Unfortunately for him she's also basically Aqua from Konosuba and a complete rear end in a top hat about it.

She's a shithead moron and this is pretty great so far.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Aug 29, 2017

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

dogsicle posted:

the reason i liked the overlord anime was because the early episodes had a lot of bits where Ains' humanity was in opposition to what his murderous npc children wanted to do, so he had to find ways to hide that or reason out his actions in a way they would accept. unfortunately it was not a family sitcom about trying to keep your demon children in line, so i dropped it 2/3 in.

Fortunately there is a manga that actually is about a hero dad trying to keep his demon children in line.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Tibbeh posted:

This sounds excellent. What's the name of it?

Sorry about the delay, but it is Maou Kyoudai. Seven Seas recently licensed it, but that release is still a ways out I think.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Mimir posted:

Does One Piece take a while to find it's stride or is it the same all the way through? I gave up about when they reached a big desert arc around 12 volume in.

While you haven't reached what is generally considered the best arc, if you're not in by that point I doubt anything will change for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Reading Qualia the Purple as the chapters were coming out was one hell of a ride.

• Locked thread