Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Pavlov posted:

All those great faces and the main character gets the most generic one.

The main character is the only one with giant anime eyes, haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

gleipnir

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Clarste posted:

I read Helck up to current and while it's by no means bad, the level of enthusiasm in this topic confuses me a bit.

anne is really cute

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Torquemadras posted:

:stare:

What the gently caress

drat. This one's pretty bad with the fanservice, but it's pretty cool somehow. Mostly due to the main girl's :black101: attitude.
I hope it stays as hosed up as the end of chapter 4 indicates

"Shinji you gotta become the robot"

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Captain Invictus posted:

I've been to places like that. It's generally a really bad idea to try and win that wager, whatever you might win as a prize, you'll be paying through intestinal agony later

it's not that bad

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

a dog will eat the corpse of its owner after three or so days because it stops seeing it as their owner

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Captain Invictus posted:

Once again recommending Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko, a daily web 4koma following the tomboy Tomo, the oblivious Jun, and their friends. It's well drawn and often great fun.

what a cute boy

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

7c Nickel posted:

That's not a very good chair, the back is way too low, or her spine is way too long.

You actually shouldn't have a chair with a high back because it ruins your neck muscles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

it's from when he has to deal with cholera also that's a bad page to convince people to read it but it's been posted here like 4 times already so

• Locked thread