Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrCinos
Dec 20, 2011
My Name is Shingo:

---

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrCinos
Dec 20, 2011
Tamen de Gushi (Their Story):

7 Seeds:

MrCinos fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Sep 26, 2015

MrCinos
Dec 20, 2011
Blood Alone:

I am a Hero:

Sekitou Elergy

MrCinos
Dec 20, 2011
The God of High School:

MrCinos fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Oct 1, 2015

MrCinos
Dec 20, 2011
Melo Holic:

Red Eyes:

MrCinos
Dec 20, 2011
Kakukaku Shikajika: finished it just now and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good slice of life/realistic manga. Haven't read anything that good in half a year at least.

An excellent autobiography of a succesful josei mangaka (who's writing Kuragehime and is a sister to Tonari no Seki-kun's author) who lived through a lot to this day. A down-to-earth narrative and interesting perspetive on past event from the author as well all of the "characters" (friends/parents/teachers/co-workers) really made me enjoy this series a lot.

---

---

EDIT: Also, my mind was blown by the author's connection to Yoshitomi Akihito (Eat-Man), what a small world.

MrCinos fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Oct 1, 2015

MrCinos
Dec 20, 2011
Ai-ren:

---

This series has one of the more interesting settings I've seen in manga. Pre-post apocalyptic setting where "apocalyptic" scenario will be realised not far in the future in a slow and steady manner: resources are ending, ecology is screwed, humans slowly losing their reproductive capabilities and the first ever contact with another intelligent life form doesn't improve humanity's chances to survive.

MrCinos fucked around with this message at 09:36 on Oct 2, 2015

MrCinos
Dec 20, 2011
Conductor: 4 volumes (translation completed)

---

Nijiiro Days: ongoing series (24 chapters translated)

---

Pretty good comedy/slice of life/romance series with several male leads who have each own distinct dynamic with their love interest. It also has a strong friendship theme going on that is also very well executed.

MrCinos fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Oct 4, 2015

MrCinos
Dec 20, 2011
Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko! (Tomo-chan is a girl!)

MrCinos
Dec 20, 2011
Oyaji:

That's why you don't mess with the family man. In all seriousness though, despite what it looks like, it's one of the best family-related and heart-warming slice of life manga out there. With it being a concluded story and just 3 volumes long, I highly recommend it.

MrCinos
Dec 20, 2011
Assassination Classroom:

MrCinos
Dec 20, 2011
Domestic na Kanojo:

-

-

MrCinos
Dec 20, 2011
Golden Kamui, main characters (Ainu girl and survivor of Russo-Japanese war):

MrCinos
Dec 20, 2011
Gintama:

---

Kizu:

-

---

Heads:

-

MrCinos
Dec 20, 2011
Helck:

Somewhat scrathces the same itch as OPM at first, but becomes more and more complex as it goes (in a good way). It has plenty of funny moments, good world building with a decent intrigue going on and rather nice character development so far.

MrCinos fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Jan 10, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrCinos
Dec 20, 2011
Tenkuu Shinpan

/

Stylish!
Overall, very addicting shounen survival stuff, I've read 100+ chapters in one go.

Main character:

turns into unrealistically capable one very quick.

• Locked thread