Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
Dungeon Meshi in one image

I like the new multi-page rule though. Hopefully we can avoid the worst single image recommendations like the last thread had.

Also people should post links to scanlations if they aren't published elsewhere

Fellis fucked around with this message at 05:16 on Sep 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Sharkopath posted:

There is no image.

Anatharon posted:

There was the first time I looked but he seems to have edited it out. :confused:

Maybe he was leeching or something.

felt i should edit the page a bit to avoid some spoiler. or i'm just retarded

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Davincie posted:

yae no sakura. the true story of a badass girl (who kinda looks like mugi) who wanted to become a samurai and fight with guns

This girl definitely knows the basics of cqc, the boss would be proud

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Sharkopath posted:

Groundless.

the art is really cute for a manga about a horrible war

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

That was pretty drat cute. I didn't realize it was chinese manga, i thought it was korean maybe and i was prepared for miles of scrolling.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Let me know when boardgaming manga gets to campaign for north africa

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

z0glin Warchief posted:

Does this count?

Do the japanese have an euphemism for erection that involves lumber? I need to know if the catan joke translates

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

z0glin Warchief posted:

Is there a language that doesn't?

I'm a delicate flower and I don't know about such perverted things!!!!!

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

z0glin Warchief posted:

_____________/

Own me if you must, but leave Jipang outta this

Davincie posted:

naaaaaah

no way

Where did you find this picture of me

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Nuebot posted:

:eyepop: that did not go in the direction I expected it to.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

One punch goblin is cool and good

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

This is fantastic and very realistic. The people put all sorts of emotions and thoughts on the cat but the cat really just cares about food. Silly people!

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

khy posted:

I could use something interesting to read. Preferrably something with some action, but also avoiding fanservicey stuff. I often prefer more fantastic or sci-fi series to more realistic ones. Any suggestions?

I've caught up recently on the following : Dungeon Meshi, Black Clover, Dr Stone, Hungry Marie, My Hero Academia, OPM, Jitsu Wa, and I keep up with a half dozen korean manhwa. I'm currently reading Teppu but since it doesn't seem super long I anticipate needing more to read soon.

How do you feel about psychological thrillers? There's action, but more in the form of people doing crazy things instead of physical action. If you're cool with that, quantum physics, and a murder mystery then you'll love Qualia the Purple

It's only 18 chapters (and finished!) but each chapter is like 30 pages. It's also pretty nuts and quite a ride from the first major twist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

khy posted:

Just finished it. Pretty nuts is a little bit of an understatement, but it was fun. At least it had a nice ending, even if it left a lot of things unanswered.

Well having read it now, you understand that I had to be ambiguous about what happens in that manga. Not that spoilers ruin the ride, but part of the enjoyment is the dread of wondering just how far Gaku will go.

Also the last 5 chapters or so were untranslated for awhile till some goons decided to heroically tackle it and man that was awesome reading it in real time alongside everyone else.

That Works posted:

Angel Densetsu is a pretty solid all round thing that I'd recommend to most.

This is a good suggestion also, pretty standard shounen with the twist that the hero can't fight but everyone thinks he's an evil badass. It stays with the same joke throughout, but they keep telling it in new ways and the side characters are great.

• Locked thread