Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kaja Rainbow
Oct 17, 2012

~Adorable horror~

ANIME AKBAR posted:

Distant Sky

A horror Manhwa which is very comparable to Dragon Head. Much more interesting apocalypse scenario, but somewhat less deep and engrossing themes.

It's in a web Manhwa format, so make sure you read it with a viewer that can display all the pages at once vertically (Kissmanga, etc).

Don't read it on Kissmanga. It has an actual legitimate official English version at webtoons.com so read it there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaja Rainbow
Oct 17, 2012

~Adorable horror~

tweet my meat posted:

That can't be a real spoiler, can it?

Also Majime na Jikan was fantastic. Perfect bittersweet story.

It's a real enough spoiler. I bailed at that point, too, though I didn't even get as far as the aftermath.

But, yeah, the comment about the Japanese loving rape is pretty bad.

Kaja Rainbow
Oct 17, 2012

~Adorable horror~
I read a LP of the first game I think it was. It was surprisingly gonzo for the premise, and the LPer not taking it seriously helped. That doesn't mean that the anime will be any good.

Kaja Rainbow
Oct 17, 2012

~Adorable horror~

Tzarnal posted:

I don't know if they only recently started making more of it or only just now started translating it but I remember reading a chapter of this years ago.

Yeah, there was an one-shot chapter of it, I think? Something like that. Glad to see it getting more chapters though.

Kaja Rainbow
Oct 17, 2012

~Adorable horror~

z0glin Warchief posted:

It's a one volume series that finished years ago, and the first chapter was translated also years ago, and it just got a second chapter translated recently, according to mangaupdates.

That explains that. I thought it was an oneshot since the first chapter stood well enough on its own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaja Rainbow
Oct 17, 2012

~Adorable horror~
If you want cute, there's also Golden Sky Stories.

• Locked thread