Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

7c Nickel posted:

KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS

TBH I'm not reading this comic just because I'm tired of the fans posting about it in as many unrelated topics as they can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Mango Polo posted:

Thanks for reminding me that we're never going to see the end of Soil.

:negative: Thanks for reminding me, now.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Jose posted:

i'm rereading the breaker and its good if you like bad rear end old men. this is from part 2

The Breaker is pretty great, the sequel has a lot of awkward plot issues and ends on a disappointing note because the creators will never come back to finish the series.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Doc Hawkins posted:

Have you read Veritas and Shamo yet?

Nope, but they're definitely both on my list now!

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Doc Hawkins posted:

Well, they'll certainly help you get over the feeling of disappointment at an unsatisfying ending! :v:

So I've picked up from the comments here :argh:

Anyway, for actual content;

BioMeat is a pretty fun suspense series about a bunch of artificially created creatures (the titular Bio Meat) designed to eat all the garbage in Japan, and what happens when they escape containment. I first found out about it thanks to one of those old rear end "What has kirby been eating?" topics in GBS so that's my story.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

nerdz posted:

Beelzebub's author has a new serialization on jump. I won't even post a picture, that should be enough convincing.

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Hungry-Marie/Ch-001--Marie-Therese-Charlotte?id=348156

:eyepop: that did not go in the direction I expected it to.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Mugticket posted:

I have been wondering for a while now, but are Gantz and Inu Yashiki done in 3d? They've always looked kind of weird.

IIRC Gantz is, there were some artist talk chapters that showed they would use 3D models to help visualize characters in panels when they set everything up and draw over it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Is that the one about the doctor who goes back in time?

• Locked thread