Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
If I see too many pages, I'm just gonna skip over it. It doesn't actually hurt the thread or anything though, as long as they're kept in timg form.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

The recurring characters have simplified faces that are easier to draw. I don't think the picture means all that much in terms of actual character design. Unless you're saying that each one of these people is actually a series regular, which I doubt.

Actually, it makes me wonder if he took a look at his own high school yearbook and just copied some faces.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

I read Helck up to current and while it's by no means bad, the level of enthusiasm in this topic confuses me a bit.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Maybe people should stop doing that so no one needs to ask every single time.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

VibrantPareidolia posted:

The main character's name is Inui Jyuuzou, but I've got no idea if there's some kind of gun pun in there.

I don't know how it's written in kanji, but "jyuu" often means gun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Davincie posted:

short manga about a guy (the writer??) and his cat living in rural japan

Domestic cats meow a lot more than feral cats because humans communicate through sound so they're imitating their owners. Except their throat only allows meows, and they probably don't know any words anyway, they just recognize that humans respond to sounds. Also they can usually recognize their names, but will often choose to ignore you anyway.

• Locked thread