Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
Shinozaki-san Ki o Ota Shika ni!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Genocyber posted:

monster musume thread is that way ---->

*turns to the right, only to be faced with a dusty ancient locked door*

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i hate the manwha format but while i haven't actively followed it myself i've seen enough pages of tamen de gushi posted to say that it's good

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i will admit that annarasumanara thing does seem like it does something pretty interesting with the format and i may read it some day

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
things are bad except for the things that are good

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

ahiwattamplifier posted:

Stop trying to convince me to read terrible Korean and Chinese anime book knockoffs

the only ones who can convince you to read them are the good ones

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i don't especially love mousou telepathy but it's a pretty fun 4koma. it's decently funny and makes me chuckle. 5 stars. 9/10. a+

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
there's some good animation but honestly i think the show is a lot weirder than the game and less funny

• Locked thread