Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
That does look dangerous. Because they put metal bars there. I don't know how many times during my childhood I jumped off the swingset at the zenith of my swing into the sand but it was great every time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
i looked it up and the scanlator is called "Rapeman [this is a real anime/manga] Scans"

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

RatHat posted:

It's not like there's a "Trans" tag though. Besides it looks like they removed it.
No it's still there. And gender bender is exactly what that story is? Maybe you'd have a case if it was tagged with shounen ai or yaoi

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Cantaloupe posted:

It's technically accurate, but gender bender usually refers to unrealistic magical comedies and/or fetish material. It's not really that bad, but it's still a pretty flippant way to label a person's real story of dysphoria.
I wonder if the author will care more about that or that their work is being pirated

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

this hasnt been translated since 2011 and is still being published (last volume, 3, was published in 2009?). which is why i've never started it

Relin fucked around with this message at 15:23 on Mar 8, 2016

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

It's so much better than what Genshiken turned into

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Captain Invictus posted:

I've been to places like that. It's generally a really bad idea to try and win that wager, whatever you might win as a prize, you'll be paying through intestinal agony later
I've never looked into it, but I feel like this is just an old wives tale? I have never had an upset stomach or painful shits after eating spicy food, and none of my friends have either. I will say though that I'm the type that eats more and more spicy foods to gain a tolerance and so I can look down on people (in the culinary sense).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Jose posted:

makoto raiku has a new manga out

i sure hope its better than animal land; that was so bad

• Locked thread