Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.
Hatarakanai Futari (The Jobless Siblings)

Pair of shut in siblings who still live at home. Some of the chapters are really short, like that's the entirety of chapter 16.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

The Flying Witch

Teenage witch goes to rural country town and has witch shenanigans.

Real Clothes

Woman goes from sales manager of regular goods at a department store to a major buyer in the fashion industry. Translators seemed to have dropped it for a while, but it seems someone has picked it up again.

Leper Residue fucked around with this message at 09:12 on Sep 16, 2015

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

I think it was put on hiatus for like half a year so people thought it was canned, but it had a decent ending.

Also it's really good.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

I have such conflicted emotions about Freesia. On the one hand, I want to say it's really good and clever with interesting characters, on the other hand I kind of want it to go gently caress itself.

I also have all of Solanin just sitting nearby waiting to be read but I can't bring myself to get past the first chapter since it reeks of one of those manga where horrible poo poo happens to the main character. Am I just being a baby?

edit: Oh hey it's from the same author of punpun which I also can't bring myself to read so yeah.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

Linnaeus posted:

yeah it's pretty short but i think that's the perfect length for that kind of manga

I would have been perfectly fine with an extra 12 or so chapters personally.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

man you have decent taste in manga but you choose terrible pages/images to show the poo poo off.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

Davincie posted:

Nuan Nuan Wu

this looks gorgeous. Definitely going to give this a whirl.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

I don't think anyone has actually posted this yet, I can't believe it. Guess I'll be that guy.

Hinamatsuri, a rather hilarious manga about an esper girl who gets thrown into the life a rather straight man yakuza dude and their zany adventures.

edit: And yet the town moves is one of my favorite manga, everyone should read it. It's probably in my top ten.

Though is there a reason to link to the crunchyroll link instead of kissmanga? The cr manga reader has been terrible from what I can tell.

Leper Residue fucked around with this message at 11:37 on Sep 30, 2015

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

Sakurazuka posted:

CR is an official release, linking to Kissmanga isn't any different to linking a torrent or something.

Well that's a shame since CR has a terrible mange reader.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

MrCinos posted:

Melo Holic:

I just finished reading this, was pretty good.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

Erg posted:

Fair warning though, this starts out good but the scans got lovely after a couple chapters and then stopped coming out like 4 months ago

And the scans stop on a crazy cliffhanger too so ugh what was even the point.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

Tomo Chan is amazing and worth reading, just forwarning when you see 100+ chapters, it's actually 100+ pages. Which is a tragedy to the manga world cause if anything deserves 100+chapters this would probably fall into that category.

edit:

Phlogistic posted:

Ouji ga Watashi wo Akiramenai!

I almost missed out on this. This is hilarious, and the puri gag had me laughing out loud.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

Yeah this is pretty good stuff. Anxious for the next chapter to come out.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

Sharkopath posted:

thats the end of volume 1 so its gonna be a while

oh god dammit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

Wonderland seems to be from the same person who did Sprite, which was awesome and got really dark so looking forward to where this is going.

• Locked thread