Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

CR is an official release, linking to Kissmanga isn't any different to linking a torrent or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The mobile one is okay but yeah the browser one was garbo last time I tried using it.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

You are a bad person

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Hitoribocchi is good, I'm glad it's updating again

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I assume he means the PS2 game specifically that was localised as GDF. For some reason

I'd say the PS4 one was true EDF just for the sheer amount of enemies on screen

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Same pretty much plus the confusion over the print and web versions being different but concurrently running.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Yup, best time to start reading something

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Serious Frolicking posted:

yankee + dere. that is the joke. that it is a joke which requires explanation makes it kind of ill-suited to be the title of the manga.

It doesn't require an explanation if you're Japanese and/or can read kanji

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Not to a mouse

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Davincie posted:

people eat their owners?

To gain their powers, yes

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

It's fun whenever Jun fucks off out of it sure

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

AnonSpore posted:

I translated that one

TY

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The game is fun if you play it on easy and the anime is like a 90's ecchi action comedy escaped into the modern era so I'm enjoying that too.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Petiso posted:

At this point, anything that isn't a human being is either a 3D model or a photograph, they aren't even traced, it looks specially ridiculous sometimes:

Hah, reminds me of the photo stories you used to get in girls magazines here.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Captain Invictus posted:

It's me, I do.

*checks the most ignored users list* :thinking:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

All part of the liking a manga and never shutting up about a manga until it gets popular then deciding it sucks ADTRW experience.

• Locked thread