Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I love Helck and I love Helck and I love the insane Helck translator.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
HELCK HELCK HELCK HELCK HELCK HELCK HELCK HELCK HELCK HELCK HELCK HELCK HEL

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I took a picture of a physical copy that I have purchased and own. I hope that this does not violate Zorak's Law.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
:rip: fellow underscore user name Sephiroth_IRA

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Kuro's so good.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Sharkopath posted:

they always taught us in school to not bow to peer pressure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuLi9MkTnI4

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Mr. T's Be Somebody or Be Somebody's Fool was pretty much the father I never knew.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

superloosegoose posted:

I read all the voynich hotel chapters today, it had some good gags (the gay assassin with the "I'm g a y." Punchline is great). The art style is wonderful, at first I thought the guy who did nichijou did this manga. So good!

Everything else by Dowman Sayman is also weird and good, though often quite raunchy as well. He has a very distinctive style.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

superloosegoose posted:

What else should I check out by him?

Nickelodeon is a good place to start. It's a bunch of shorts that (iirc) interlock occasionally. Most of his stuff aside from Voynich is shorts. Some of it's :nws:, so consider yourself warned.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Cantaloupe posted:

It's technically accurate, but gender bender usually refers to unrealistic magical comedies and/or fetish material. It's not really that bad, but it's still a pretty flippant way to label a person's real story of dysphoria.

Dynasty does a better job of tagging this one.

Also, I think one of us has to kill the other.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
The Japanese call them 「ローング ショーツ」, or "long shorts."

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Sharkopath posted:

thats the end of volume 1 so its gonna be a while

Just when I'd been convinced to not wait any longer. I'll start it when folks start posting the next volume in the chat thread.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Sharkopath posted:

I'm making this face:

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Their Story/Tamen de Gushi is the only good one I know of. I'm on my phone, so someone else should post some pages from it.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
shounen romance, I think

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

TheFallenEvincar posted:

so I take it Ancient Magus Bride is worth looking past the whole creepy slave bride of a goat being...aspect...?
not trying to judge, just asking

Yeah, it's real good. Give it a shot.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
cats are cute

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
dogs are also cute

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
The oneshot's better than the series, imo, though at this point I'd probably hold out for kyoani's movie adaptation, which'll probably become the definitive version.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

HenryEx posted:

Also jfc, there really is a "Cute Girls Doing [x]" for every single possible x, isn't there? I mean, i knew that on an intellectual level, but

i still somehow didn't expect German board games to be x.

yeah, it's good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I don't know anything about it, but that picture does not sell it.

• Locked thread