Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
At least Teppu has some closure to it. I'm still hoping that some magazine will pick up Chimoguri since it's original one went out of print. No ending, no closure, and that fishbowl-headed bastard is still at large.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

uhh that got picked up ages ago

Sir Gladu
Nov 26, 2008

What about second row, on the right?

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

Blood Diver Ringo and the Goldfish Bowl Man.

It is an extremely accurate title.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
It's a little trippy, but good.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
I started reading a few days ago and it seemed ok to me, but I'm also completely desensitized to nudity. Thanks internet FKK.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Kyte posted:

It's a fine action manga with an excellent sense of motion and all that stuff.

It's also sleazy as hell, which has only ramped up as it goes on to the point it is actually very uncomfortable to read because jesus christ these kids aren't even 14 why are they having sex and oh god that's literally rape she's loving unconscious no stooooooop. :dogbutton: :cry: :gonk:

Anyways it's got excellent action but no don't read it. It crossed the line long ago.

Epic.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

it's gross and i dropped it in either the first or second chapter

it doesn't belong in this, the thread for good manga that z0glin translates well

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

Erg posted:

it doesn't belong in this, the thread for good manga that z0glin translates well

It certainly doesn't.

E:

Truga posted:

I started reading a few days ago and it seemed ok to me, but I'm also completely desensitized to nudity. Thanks internet FKK.

Also most FKK nudity will not prepare you for tsugumomo nudity.

Rodenthar Drothman fucked around with this message at 14:31 on Oct 7, 2016

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Davincie posted:

uhh that got picked up ages ago

Do you know by which magazine?

edit: nevermind it got rebranded as Shin Chimoguri Ringo to Kingyobachi Otoko and I have it now. Good times are ahead.

Brought To You By fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Oct 7, 2016

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

Here's another chapter of that thing people probably wish I would spend less time on.

Also on Otakus: atm the only raws I have past volume two are a few short gag chapters (and one that introduces a new character :siren:) that will probably be rearranged for the volume three release anyway. Since volume three will be out in December, I'll probably be putting it on hold until then.

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

Sharkopath posted:

Courtesy of Spacious:

https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2016/10/05/wizards-soul-holy-war-of-love/

Somebody did a tremendous writeup of Wizards Soul and had this to say about you zoglin:

My final note is that, like I mentioned in Golden Kamuy, the TL notes in Wizard’s Soul ~Holy War of Love~ are incredible. They’re usually very lengthy and cover a whole lot, often in an amusing manner. The manga itself was helpful with TCG basics, but the translation notes add more information like further explanation on concepts/rules, or comparisons to Magic: The Gathering.

That's a cool writeup! Also good to know people like the notes, I know a lot of folks just skip them entirely (because sometimes I'm an idiot who read the comments).

e: though it makes me feel worse that I'm so slow on translating that series (and all the other series :negative:)

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

z0glin Warchief posted:

Here's another chapter of that thing people probably wish I would spend less time on.

Also on Otakus: atm the only raws I have past volume two are a few short gag chapters (and one that introduces a new character :siren:) that will probably be rearranged for the volume three release anyway. Since volume three will be out in December, I'll probably be putting it on hold until then.

What sort of person would wish you'd spend less time on a Kuzushiro project????

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
hosed up that the dude says 1990 yen, though, cause it actually costs like $30 / 3600 yen for 10 pulls in SIF!

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

It's super cute, and I wish no such thing!

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

I don't think those people exist.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
My Brother's Wife is cute, and good.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

It's super cute, and I wish no such thing!

a cartoon duck posted:

I don't think those people exist.

Lemon-Lime posted:

All of these.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Update the OP with the cute and good manga, Sharky.

Lemon-Lime fucked around with this message at 16:15 on Oct 7, 2016

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Lemon-Lime posted:

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Lemon-Lime posted:

All mangas zOglin translates are cute, and good.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
Didn't cry again this chapter.

Do your worst, zoglin! :arghfist:

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Lemon-Lime posted:

Update the OP with the cute and good manga, Sharky.

Done.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
You didn't put the cute and good manga in the OP!!!

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
I concur with the things people have said about good mangas getting good translations being good

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Tsugumomo's author also live streams his process on YouTube which is pretty cool

TheFluff
Dec 13, 2006

FRIENDS, LISTEN TO ME
I AM A SEAGULL
OF WEALTH AND TASTE

z0glin Warchief posted:

Otakus being on hold is a pity but that just means you should spend that time on the thing you think people don't think you should be spending time on, because it is very good

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
if drinking girls is licensed, where do i buy drinking girls

Argona
Feb 16, 2009

I don't want to go on living the boring life of a celestial forever.

z0glin Warchief posted:

You ruined the surprise! <:mad:>

It's kind of a lovely rush job, and I didn't bother to translate "gyaru" yet (also the font choices are bad), but it should be vaguely readable at least.

danke zoglin!!

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L60JGL9s_A

Argona
Feb 16, 2009

I don't want to go on living the boring life of a celestial forever.

zoglins power only grows from here...

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Shark's Rebellion begins... now.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Rebellion failed. orz

Zoglin too powerful...

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

new comic by top tier artist makoto ojiro

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i am happy to announce my side rebellion has succeeded in getting zoglin to decide that he will scanlate all the manga by franken fran author Kigitsu Katsuhisa, thank you

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

I can't believe I almost missed this, it seems real good and I like it and love it but please don't burn yourself out on the eight hundred manga you're translating zoglin

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I'm going to wring z0glin dry until the comics stop dripping out and all thats left is a talented man shaped husk.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Something like "The z0glin Translation thread: Translate your translations here (translation thread)"

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Try Again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

How did that post get in this thread.