Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheFluff
Dec 13, 2006

FRIENDS, LISTEN TO ME
I AM A SEAGULL
OF WEALTH AND TASTE
theres manga about grownups?? hosed up if you ask me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFluff
Dec 13, 2006

FRIENDS, LISTEN TO ME
I AM A SEAGULL
OF WEALTH AND TASTE
i clicked on this thread more or less by accident but drinking girls is the first manga i've enjoyed since moyashimon
i dont think this is a coincidence, manga about alcohol owns

TheFluff
Dec 13, 2006

FRIENDS, LISTEN TO ME
I AM A SEAGULL
OF WEALTH AND TASTE

z0glin Warchief posted:

Here's another chapter of that thing people probably wish I would spend less time on.

Also on Otakus: atm the only raws I have past volume two are a few short gag chapters (and one that introduces a new character :siren:) that will probably be rearranged for the volume three release anyway. Since volume three will be out in December, I'll probably be putting it on hold until then.

Otakus being on hold is a pity but that just means you should spend that time on the thing you think people don't think you should be spending time on, because it is very good

TheFluff
Dec 13, 2006

FRIENDS, LISTEN TO ME
I AM A SEAGULL
OF WEALTH AND TASTE

This is cool, and good. Do more of this, please and thank you.

• Locked thread