Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zweihander01
May 4, 2009

In Training posted:

[me pretending I know how much a gym membership costs while slurping down a 72oz cup of Dr. Pepper and double fisting Big Macs] Holy poo poo :stare:

The one I go to is $25 a month, but it's cash-only and a pay-as-you-go thing so slightly more expensive. They're a tiny local gym though, if I wanted to go to a Retro Fitness instead I'd have to pay $100 just to sign up and then $20 a month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zweihander01
May 4, 2009

Wikipedia posted:

Loco moco is a meal in the contemporary cuisine of Hawaii. There are many variations, but the traditional loco moco consists of white rice, topped with a hamburger patty, a fried egg, and brown gravy. Variations may include chili, bacon, ham, Spam, kalua pork, linguiça, teriyaki beef, teriyaki chicken, mahi-mahi, shrimp, oysters, and other meats.

This sounds amazing. The variations listed sound like they replace the burger, or are they additions to the base?

Zweihander01
May 4, 2009

Zweihander01
May 4, 2009

How dare you remind me that Teppu ended and Tsugumomo is still ongoing.

Zweihander01
May 4, 2009

I gotta say that "taxi" service is something that sounds great. I'd definitely go too hard if I knew I could get a taxi home and also not have to come get my car the next day.

• Locked thread