Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

This is the Zoglin thread for Zoglin to post the comics in, I don't have the comics right now but I hope Zoglin will come on down and put them up here, later.

Lets look forward to that time, together.

Rules: This is the thread for Zoglin to post the comics in, so nobody else can post the comics, because it is the Zoglin thread for Zoglin to post the comics in. Thank you.

Thread update: Zoglin posted the comics. :toot:

:siren: Chion-san of the Cat Temple :siren:

http://imgur.com/a/s9a0K

:siren: CITY! :siren:

http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/city-r19886

Drinking Girls!

http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/nomi-joshi-r16393

Love is Hard for Otaku!

http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/love-is-hard-for-otaku-r17073

Wizard's Soul!

http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/wizards-soul-holy-war-of-love-r15381

Loves Shines

http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/koi-ha-hikari-r16405

Fate Cooking

http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/whats-cooking-at-the-emiya-house-today-r18712

Sharkopath fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Oct 25, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Wow!

Now I'm more excited for the time when Zoglin will finally put the comics here.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

!!!

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

The thread has been updated.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I read the comics and they were good.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Update! Wizards Soul!

Update! Wizards Soul!

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I thought no one else could post the comics?

I'm Zoglin's manager now, they are a very busy person.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

long time no bae

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Also Laphroaig is hella strong scotch that also got bought up by the american branch of Suntory, so it's Scottish alcohol owned by americans owned by the Japanese, which is kinda funny.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

eject!

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I want to eat Ebi Umani.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

thread updated, now that Im back.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

also Zoglin Pixiv is a big deal in that yah a lot of pro artists use it but also a lot of artists start out there, upload comics there, some of the comics end up picked up and published from there too. SOmetimes huge franchises come out of single illustrations, Black Rock Shooter was just a pixiv painting at first. It's more omnipresent than Deviantart is, I'd say.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

TheFluff posted:

theres manga about grownups?? hosed up if you ask me

let me tell you about seinen bruh

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

josei is where it's at

adult comics for adults are the best comics, now that im an adult.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

thats true, i like a lot of comics.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I love that barkeep.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

They gave some to the barkeep!!!!!

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Thread updated.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

ive never had scotch, but i got weiss beer now

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

i like it

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

K. Flaps posted:

What brand re you drinking

its leinenkugel honey weiss, i just grabbed the first one I could find, i bet theres a lot thats better

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

now im reading peoples beer reviews and they all sound crazy, this is a different world from the one i live in

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Pours a light, brilliant golden color. Well carbonated. Pours two finger short lived head. Some lacing. Very filtered. I expected it to be cloudy. Beautiful clear color.

Aroma is slightly honey. Wheat and bready. It smells a little like a honey buttered roll. <a>Taste is sweet bread, and honey. It’s different than the nose however. There’s a little bitterness on the back end. It’s not too sweet. It really doesn’t have a lot of flavor, but it does taste good.

Mouthfeel is clean and refreshing. Very drinkable. Finishes slightly wet.

Overall, it’s not amazing. But it is tasty. I would have it again.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

In Training posted:

You should try some scotch, it's good.

whats a good scotch you like

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

K. Flaps posted:

I can't self-insert into her love-interest because he's a massive M and I'm a sadistic psycho.

Same.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I'm glad Ouji is nice.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

You need to find the gyms that the Japanese Muscle dudes go to.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

K. Flaps posted:

The Billy Herrington gym.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I love good smile company

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

figma Billy Herington, perfect posing of a dashing body.
That body... that appearance... they truly are mystical. The well-known idol from NicoNico Douga, the "underwear wresting aniki", Billy Herrington is back again as a figma, this time around wearing a Halloween costume!
Using the smooth yet poseable joints of figma, you can act out various wrestling scenes.
A flexible plastic is used for his breast muscles and biceps, allowing the proportions of his beautiful body to be kept, without compromising the posability.
Still the only figma to have shown his bare body, allowing for even more thriving poses!
His underwear is identical to that which appeared in his videos, and there are two variations to switch between - the wrestling pants and the ones worn underneath them. A skin-colored pair is also included for an even more naked appearance.
A shower-room paper craft is also included.
Comes with a poseable figma stand that makes it possible to recreate various scenes.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I am grateful for Zoglin.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

z0glin Warchief posted:

I actually just found out someone else is doing Otaku, so I though I would let them take over...but their translation is just riddled with errors, so I guess I'll keep doing it! Here's a short bonus chapter of it!

I'll probably put it up on batoto or something soon.

For Drinking Girls I only have one chapter left in volume one (which is all I have), but I'll try to get my hands on two or three more chapters after that since it looks like volume 2 won't be here for awhile.

lol

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Thwomp!

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I want a battle pencil.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

i dont like the otaku love manga

drinking ladies is better

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

As the OP, that's the official stance of the Zoglin thread for Zoglin to post the comics in.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

That's why drinking ladies is first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

i love bop its

• Locked thread