Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Thank you for good comics zoglin!!

i changed the links in op to batoto because we are past the imgur days i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

z0glin Warchief posted:

I actually have terrible taste, as demonstrated by this thing I just did. Nobody wants to read this.

adding to op...

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

z0glin Warchief posted:

:eyepop:

I'm pretty sure I don't have the stamina/focus/dedication/lifespan to work on something that long.

cooking papa is one of those series that is important enough it should have been started by somebody years ago but nobody ever did, so theres no cooking papa in english

old stuff is a hard sell....

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I'm collecting souls.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

i love tacos

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

tacos y cervezas...

:guinness: :taco:

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

TenementFunster posted:

lol drinking girls is azumanga daioh for lame, grown-up weeaboo fuckers.

like me.

I'm going to pretend the ban was for making this post.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

everythingWasBees posted:

"I don't guess know"

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Droyer posted:

Don't read comments

didnt read this comment

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

please dont post until you get a new title

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Courtesy of Spacious:

https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2016/10/05/wizards-soul-holy-war-of-love/

Somebody did a tremendous writeup of Wizards Soul and had this to say about you zoglin:

My final note is that, like I mentioned in Golden Kamuy, the TL notes in Wizard’s Soul ~Holy War of Love~ are incredible. They’re usually very lengthy and cover a whole lot, often in an amusing manner. The manga itself was helpful with TCG basics, but the translation notes add more information like further explanation on concepts/rules, or comparisons to Magic: The Gathering.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Lemon-Lime posted:

Update the OP with the cute and good manga, Sharky.

Done.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Shark's Rebellion begins... now.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Rebellion failed. orz

Zoglin too powerful...

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

new comic by top tier artist makoto ojiro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I'm going to wring z0glin dry until the comics stop dripping out and all thats left is a talented man shaped husk.

• Locked thread