Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

z0glin Warchief posted:

This was a huge mistake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

z0glin Warchief posted:

I knew exactly what was coming when I saw who had bumped the thread. Thanks! At this point I should probably start putting you in the credits.

You're welcome. :)

You seem to make exactly one mistake per chapter so I've started assuming it's actually just an Easter egg hunt, or a test to see if anyone is actually reading.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

:golfclap:

(Not a typo this time, but I'm not done reading yet. :v:)

e;

Work hair Micchan is way more powerful than normal Micchan.

Lemon-Lime fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Apr 22, 2016

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
I was starting to think I wouldn't find that one mistake:

Also:

For shame, dude. For shame.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Good! Cute! Thanks!

Erg already found the one typo in this chapter.

Hanako is still the best character:

Lemon-Lime fucked around with this message at 08:54 on Apr 26, 2016

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Feels like this should probably "Manaka's opponent last round."

Acceptable colloquial use but I still feel like there's a "that" missing between "so strong" and "she was able."

While I'm at it, total nitpick, but it's an interrobang, not a banginterro. :v:

e;

Feels like you could probably bold "WS" or make the font size slightly bigger, it's easy to gloss over the fact that it's an acronym for the titular game.

Lemon-Lime fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Apr 29, 2016

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Also, Banish to the Underworld being a Sorcery earlier on is probably the mistake that got corrected, since the card text indicates that it has an ongoing effect while it remains in play (and sorceries don't remain in play).

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

z0glin Warchief posted:

The actual text of the card changed too, in chapter three all it did was remove the graveyard from the game:

:shrug:

Just a retcon, then! It's not like WS is a real game, even if it's 80% MtG. :v:

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
The other group is bad and z0glin needs to save us.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Roman is good, Wizard Souls is good, thank you zoglin. I'll have to reread it while looking for the mandatory single typo later.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
No typos I could spot on skimming it, but:

Probably should be "gives me butterflies" instead of "has butterflies in my stomach."

There are many ways to enjoy this/it/these things.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

"There are many ways to enjoy them."

It was talking about tempura and the restaurant experience as a whole, not the ingredients.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Another chapter where Kabakura and Koyanagi are the cuter of two couples. :3:

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
I hope zoglin went to bed. :colbert:

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
A good chapter.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

:yeah:

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
If someone actually won that way in a real tournament everyone would be insanely hype.

Re: Celestial Rebirth, whether or not something is a silver bullet will change based on a lot of stuff; the card just has to be included in her deck as a response to discard cards in general, it doesn't really matter if it's a sensible card to include in her deck as-is.

e; pet peeve: the word "factoid" does not mean "small fact." :v:

Lemon-Lime fucked around with this message at 12:06 on Sep 14, 2016

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

chumbler posted:

Throwing down big stompy creatures is the only true and honorable way to cards game.

That and direct damage and also stupid black decks where you kill yourself 90% of the time, actually.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
It's pretty chill and I'd like to see where it goes, if nothing else, so thanks.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Good chapter, even though I hate you for the pics of delicious food at the end.

I'm glad for the cooking with z0g, though.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
My Brother's Wife is cute, and good.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Update the OP with the cute and good manga, Sharky.

Lemon-Lime fucked around with this message at 16:15 on Oct 7, 2016

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
You didn't put the cute and good manga in the OP!!!

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
I thought zoglin had posted the comments, and instead it's just this!!!

To be honest, though, this thread probably doesn't need to be stickied, it'll be on the first page whenever it needs to because people will be posting in it.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
It should be illegal to put those food pictures up for people to read this early in the day, I'm starving now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Ah, me.

• Locked thread