Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Thank you for the Wizard's Soul.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Someday, everyone will recognize Manaka's talents.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

I'm gonna marry her

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

z0glin Warchief posted:

Also I think I've decided to start putting stuff up on batoto over time as soon as I get a decent buffer of chapters going. Taking suggestions for a group name.

Christmas Cake Scans

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Grouchio posted:

What IS this thread?

It's the Zoglin thread for Zoglin to post the comics in.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

z0glin Warchief posted:

Well since y'all were talking about it...

I'll put it up on batoto later, after I have some to time to check it when it's not four am aaaaaa

Thank you, zoglin, for posting the zoglin comics

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
I like Ohta and I hope she keeps showing up as a rival to Manaka.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
There's nothing stopping everyone else from also playing permission decks. It's not Manaka's fault if no one else knows how to deal with a legitimate strategy.

See also: Fighting games

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
I would like some better yakisoba, please

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

z0glin Warchief posted:

Hey guess what good timing! Here's the rest of volume one!

Volume two of Drinking Girls is out too! And I have free time now! :woop:

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Ah, the muscle wizard

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
It's extremely long and a significant portion of that length is the main characters talking about food

There's a lot of bad/dead ends but that's half the fun. It's not like it's an actual game; if you get a bad end just go to the last choice you made and pick the other one. Personally I used a guide to specifically make sure I got all of the bad ends.

I like it a lot but it can definitely be pretty impenetrable, especially with the shoehorned in sex scenes. I also think that the first route (out of three) is by far the worst one, which is a problem.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Check out Ever17, Remember 11, and whichever of those other games got translated if you like 999 and VLR. If I remember right, the main dude behind the Zero Escape games was one of the main writers/directors/whatever of Ever17 (and the other games in that series) and they have a lot of similarities, especially if you like the weird science discussions.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I love Wizard's Soul. Manaka is cute.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Zoglin! Thank you!

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Roman is cute and I hope she joins the Manaka commentary crew

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
I will marry Michiko

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

I can't believe I almost missed this, it seems real good and I like it and love it but please don't burn yourself out on the eight hundred manga you're translating zoglin

• Locked thread