Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Yukari shittake mushroom and gun battery, zoglin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Huzzah! posted:

Hell yeah, some drinkin girls. Thanks

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I wish I knew a place that served Loco Moco.

I want to try Hawaiian cuisine.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
She can't hold a relationship because she's in love with beers and can't choose a single one to settle down with.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

I'd sell my soul to the thread for that.

I'd also sell your soul for that.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Ah, the Kuzushiro manga about the girl living with her widowed sister in law..

God bless.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It combines 2 of the greatest joys in life - idol games and Kuzushiro.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

z0glin Warchief posted:

Here's another chapter of that thing people probably wish I would spend less time on.

Also on Otakus: atm the only raws I have past volume two are a few short gag chapters (and one that introduces a new character :siren:) that will probably be rearranged for the volume three release anyway. Since volume three will be out in December, I'll probably be putting it on hold until then.

What sort of person would wish you'd spend less time on a Kuzushiro project????

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
hosed up that the dude says 1990 yen, though, cause it actually costs like $30 / 3600 yen for 10 pulls in SIF!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
z0glin lives in my heart, it might be hard because my heart is small and cold and hard, but I'm willing to keep him imprisoned there.

• Locked thread