Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sloppy Milkshake
Nov 9, 2004

I MAKE YOU HUMBLE

these are all really good i love you zoglin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sloppy Milkshake
Nov 9, 2004

I MAKE YOU HUMBLE

zoglin for what it's worth, i immediately knew what the japanese pun was when i read pork-e so i think it worked pretty well.

Sloppy Milkshake
Nov 9, 2004

I MAKE YOU HUMBLE

In Training posted:

*bursts into 3 pages of magic he gathering strategy discussion* NEERRRRRRDDDDSSSS!!!!!

Sloppy Milkshake
Nov 9, 2004

I MAKE YOU HUMBLE

chumbler posted:

Drinking Girls is still so good. Thank you, z0glin.

Sloppy Milkshake
Nov 9, 2004

I MAKE YOU HUMBLE

i got really hosed up when you said the way pockey is pronounced in japan is "poe key" because i was like, "what, no one pronounces it ”ぽえき” anyway that's my story about how i'm developmentally disabled and read poorly!

Sloppy Milkshake
Nov 9, 2004

I MAKE YOU HUMBLE

gently caress yes more wizard soul

Sloppy Milkshake
Nov 9, 2004

I MAKE YOU HUMBLE

agreed, kancolle is trash

Sloppy Milkshake
Nov 9, 2004

I MAKE YOU HUMBLE

it's hosed up that wall of anemone wasn't composed of sea anemones :(

Sloppy Milkshake
Nov 9, 2004

I MAKE YOU HUMBLE

hello thank you for posting the comics in the zoglin thread for zoglin to post the comic in but also thank you for the bespoke anime you've provided

Sloppy Milkshake
Nov 9, 2004

I MAKE YOU HUMBLE

tempura sea urchin is v good

Sloppy Milkshake
Nov 9, 2004

I MAKE YOU HUMBLE

everythingWasBees posted:

i really wanna try it now

i resisted for a long time because i hate almost all seafood but it was surprisingly great when deep fried

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sloppy Milkshake
Nov 9, 2004

I MAKE YOU HUMBLE

dont give up, zoglinton

• Locked thread