Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Patware
Jan 3, 2005

these comics are good and cool

eagerly awaiting more card game comic where the card game doesn't actually have magic powers??? (yet)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

micchan's mom just looks like a super classic movie star

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Nondevor posted:

The Love is Hard for Otaku one is my favorite so far, but they're all good.

So many people talking about Drinking Girls, I was getting scared I was cold and alone

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Davincie posted:

are drinking girls and love is hard for otaku seinen or josei?

love is hard features some (moderate examples of) yaoi hands so josei???

also :toot: chapter :toot:

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

while 'LIFT HEAVY THING' should probably be corrected... it shouldn't

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

In regards to Manaka playing a sorcery on her opponent's turn, that was probably possible because she'd played it face down earlier, which one assumes leaves the card somehow vulnerable (have we seen any instances of cards targetting face down cards?). Instants, of course, wouldn't have to be prepared like that.

I wish there was some more explanation for the face down stuff, it's the biggest change from M:tG.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

It's like Yu-Gi-Oh. Y'all thinking about this too much.

incorrect, this game seems to be 1000% less for babby

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Kabakura is taking three different types of damage at once in that last panel.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

"There are many ways to enjoy." is fine, not specifying a subject makes it refer to the entire experience as an aggregate.

Re: the notes at the end, is there a purpose to the tokkuri aside from ritual? I always get thrown off when you pour from one bottle into another bottle and /then/ serve, maybe I'm just uncultured

Is sediment a problem with some sakes?

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Oh my god that chapter pulled me into so many Japanese cooking videos

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

These nerds...

These god drat nerds...

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

There should be more cheering at this tournament... is that a competitive card game thing or Manaka's boring and assholish playstyle prevents he audience from doing that?

It's a mix of 'Japan' and the author telling us that Manaka's playing is a burden upon the soul even though it really isn't. That's my one big sticking point with Wizard's Soul, but 'something something unique M:tG-based culture'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

well this thread took a swerve

• Locked thread