Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PsychicToaster
Jan 12, 2010
I don't have a black screen, but areas still take awhile to load. I don't really think it's my connection. I'm on the U.S. server and every other game I play works fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PsychicToaster
Jan 12, 2010

Alexander DeLarge posted:

I haven't played RS since 2007ish but I believe it's caching since there aren't supposed to be loading screens at all in RS3. They need to release a client with everything included because it makes first impressions awful.

I guess I'll dick around while it caches then. Thank you.

PsychicToaster
Jan 12, 2010

fadam posted:

How accessible is this if I've literally never touched Runescape before?

I would try the base game. I haven't played in like two years and I'm having trouble remembering what to do. Add world PVP and it's just a big middle finger to you.

• Locked thread