Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FilthIncarnate

Weird owl has life all figured out

Pomp posted:

In a team have, you could pay tribless vanheim without tanking your scales

To clarify for the peanut gallery/prospective players:

In a Disciple game (i.e. a game with teams) only one player on each team sets scales, bless, and dominion effect, while the other player(s) are free to design their nation/god for straight-up murder.

For example, I could go with an imprisoned Monolith (a sentient rock, basically) with ridiculous magic and scales, while Drildo brings in Don Knotts the Second, and both Drildo and I get the economic bonuses/bless of the Monolith while still having a dragon to rock around with.

Disciple games can often be hilariously broken but I hear they're a lot of fun.

I also happen to know that you can do weird things with specific nation's dominion effect.

For example, MA C'tis has a dominion effect called Miasma (they're Egyptian lizard-people living in an ever-expanding swamp) which causes all nonsacred, non-coldblooded units in friendly dominion to develop horrible diseases. If MA C'tis is the flavor-setter in a disciple game, all their allies get Miasma also, even though they normally wouldn't.

Stuff like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread