Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?
You've got a great outlook that is incredibly refreshing after reading a lot of BWM stories where people will just not accept that they need to change.

Next time you're feeling crap about being $30k in debt, look at you 12 months from now. Does X+1 year-old you want to be $30k in debt or out of debt? It's a stupid question in how obvious the answer is, but the point is to get your mind focused on something you can control.

I ask myself this question whenever I'm comparing myself to where I think should be. A 20 year old can be bummed that she's failing out of college, until she asks herself if 24 year old her wants to have a degree or not. It's a powerful question.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What does the 0% interest card jump up to once you hit April?

Hows the quitting smoking going?

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

nefarious napkin posted:

I just realized I was excited for pay day so I could put money on my CC, not so I could spend a bunch of money. Progress!

ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US

• Locked thread