Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
If you want to start a thread in GWS or give more info about your boyfriend's dietary restrictions there are lots of ways you can cut your food costs to be more reasonable while still trying to eat decent and healthy food. A lot of cooking seems big and scary at first but it turns out to be pretty simple once you manage your expectationsThe trick is to figure out where your bad habits are and how to fix them.

Personally I keep some quick frozen stuff at work and at home and eat that instead of eating out. But make very sure you aren't going to just eat that every day and let it make you lazy, it's for those days you wake up late and just really aren't at all in the mood for whatever leftover you have, which is what you should be having for lunch most days. I try to keep two frozen pizzas in the freezer buried under packs of cheap meat I got on sale and froze and premixed frozen veggies. Pierogi is a good one too, because you can manage portion size easily.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread