Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Hey Pet Island/PET THUNDERDOME/Penis Land/Heavy Petting/etc! It is time for a GANGTAG GIVEAWAY again, but also, more importantly, it is :siren: THREAD TAG INVENTION TIME :siren:. PI has really boring thread tags available to us, sorry but it's true, and the admins have kindly agreed to upload a few new thread tags for the subforum that YOU DESIGNED!! Yes you!!!!

Like the existing tags, contest entries need to be 60 x 15 px, work safe, and preferably not strobing fast enough to give anybody a seizure. The absolute max file size (based on existing tags) is 18 kb, but most tags are much less than that. The animated ones are usually around 5. It's not strictly necessary for them to be pet or animal-related.

Our favorites will get uploaded for use here in PI (and possibly other fitting subforums) and their creators will be given a Pet Island or Bird Crazies gangtag if they so desire. The very best tag will be made forums-wide for everyone's viewing pleasure!

We'll let the contest run for a week or so and then take it from there! Good luck, have fun, I look forward to thirty variations of "EUTH"

LITERALLY A BIRD fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Sep 19, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Gridlocked posted:

I don't even visit Pet Island.
Have a gif. It was good practice. I suck at tiny text.

I like this one :allears:

and this one, which is probably worth more on account of this one does not have my own personal pet in it.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Yours hold a special place in my heart for the effort you put into them. They really, to me, demonstrate the passion and involvement that Pet Island gives every day to the forums as a whole.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

dogcrash truther posted:

This one is really good and useful for PI and beyond.

:agreed:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Attention participating goons! The deadline for tag suggestions/entries will be Thursday the 24th. Friday I will put up a poll for voting purposes. :sun:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Closing this thread for submissions, I'll have the poll up in a little bit! Thanks everyone!

• Locked thread