Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

mcmagic posted:

Wrong Thread. I do like the title though...

Title owns.:hfive:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
de_train bitch

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
God I used to love that game. I miss my youth.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Arians told the media that David Johnson wasn't hitting the hole right in the preseason so I assume that's still an issue and we're letting CJ2k run up the middle.

And the Cards have never had a running game so it's going to be incredible to see what the offense can do if they ever get one.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

hifi posted:

Arians told the media that David Johnson wasn't hitting the hole right in the preseason so I assume that's still an issue and we're letting CJ2k run up the middle.

And the Cards have never had a running game so it's going to be incredible to see what the offense can do if they ever get one.

Jesus christ! I looked it up and your all time leading rusher is Ottis Anderson, who averaged 999.99 yards per season. :laffo:

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
They had a few 1,000+ yard seasons from Edgerrin James.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Ramadu posted:

Free Pop Dog

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

AAA DOLFAN posted:

:agreed:

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

bigmcgaffney posted:

"Cuck" goes back to the canterbury tales and even earlier you illiterate fuckboys

You get any more angry and you'll grow horns

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Still the best CS game

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Petite Dinklage posted:

You get any more angry and you'll grow horns

I get this joke!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Ramadu posted:

I remember that. It was awesome and then we set the record for fewest yards ever. That loving game was such a horror show.

I also remember how we;re gonna kick your rear end this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :colbert:

We'll see about that now that Kam is back. :colbert:

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Sep 23, 2015

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Chichevache posted:

I get this joke!

At least some of us aren't uncultured swine

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Ramadu posted:

Free Pop Dog

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

nerve posted:

lol Watt really obviously gets tripped

Nope

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Eh, he obviously trips, but I don't think he was tripped. There's a difference.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

JT Jag posted:

Yeah he's already getting manhandled at that point. Maybe he should flip some more tires while singing to Linkin Park

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

African AIDS cum posted:

Yeah he's already getting manhandled at that point. Maybe he should flip some more tires while singing to Linkin Park

I feel like it would be more fitting if Mallet were the Texan who sings crawling in my skin.

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

Maybe it doesn't really matter anymore.

JT Jag posted:

Can one trip without being tripped? Can one who is not lost be found?

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Kalli posted:

Arians still refuses to use rookie running backs despite David Johnson looking crazy good and Chris Johnson looking like hot garbage, so they might actually be better off if Chris got injured. Especially once Ellington is back.

This isn't exactly true, Arians has already said Johnson's role will increase each week. There are quality RBs that come into the league that still have to learn to pass block and/or catch the ball, important thee down back requirements.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Oh sry

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Thats just an excellent block

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Trai Turner is Really Good At Football and passes the eyeball and pff tests.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Rooster Brooster posted:

Can one trip without being tripped? Can one who is not lost be found?
"Being tripped" by something implies that the trip was actively initiated, whereas merely "tripping over" something is passive.

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l

warcrimes posted:

There are quality RBs that come into the league that still have to learn to pass block and/or catch the ball, important thee down back requirements.

So is running but cj<1k is still out there.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

SlipUp posted:

So is running but cj<1k is still out there.

Rude

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

African AIDS cum posted:

Thats just an excellent block

It looked like he tripped on the other OLs foot, that was my confusion

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

FizFashizzle posted:

Trai Turner is Really Good At Football and passes the eyeball and pff tests.

what's his madden PFF rating???

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
I can't believe how good Linsley turned out after he was instantly thrown into the fire as a rookie.

Look at this loving block

https://twitter.com/BenFennell_NFL/status/646723920981159937

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Brannock posted:

I can't believe how good Linsley turned out after he was instantly thrown into the fire as a rookie.

Look at this loving block

https://twitter.com/BenFennell_NFL/status/646723920981159937

Where he hits Bennett while he's engaged with somebody else and can't see him coming :confused:

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

PFF posted:

The performance of the Bengals’ offensive line was the polar opposite of the Chargers’. Rarely have we seen such a dominant performance by an offensive unit. The five starters combined for a +20.8 grade, with all players recording shutouts in pass protection.
Our Oline is so good you guys.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Atticus Finch posted:

Our Oline is so good you guys.

Same old Chargers :smith:

Also, to people who watched the game (I didn't), what was the deal on the Chargers TD that was called back? I guess Teo hit Dalton and Attouchu ran it back for a score but it was negated?

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Ross Angeles posted:

Same old Chargers :smith:

Also, to people who watched the game (I didn't), what was the deal on the Chargers TD that was called back? I guess Teo hit Dalton and Attouchu ran it back for a score but it was negated?

Dalton's arm was moving forward with the ball before it got knocked out so it was an incomplete pass

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I love me some good oline vids.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

After Philip Rivers threw the TD to make it 14-13, George Iloka (safety) ran up to him and asked him about how he dissected the pre-snap defense, basically. Rivers happily talked to him about it because football is a fun game.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

warcrimes posted:

This isn't exactly true, Arians has already said Johnson's role will increase each week. There are quality RBs that come into the league that still have to learn to pass block and/or catch the ball, important thee down back requirements.
Yeah, part of the reason Fred Jackson has stuck around for so long is that he's a beastly pass-blocker(for a back) and has good hands.
And anyone whose seen C.J. Spiller try to block a blitzing linebacker can attest to the fact that a good pass-blocking back can be a valuable asset.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Cavauro posted:

After Philip Rivers threw the TD to make it 14-13, George Iloka (safety) ran up to him and asked him about how he dissected the pre-snap defense, basically. Rivers happily talked to him about it because football is a fun game.

:unsmith:

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

"Well first your CB got flagged for holding after Stevie Johnson stiff armed him while running a route and then the very next play the same corner got blocked in the back to prevent a tackle."

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

Yeah, part of the reason Fred Jackson has stuck around for so long is that he's a beastly pass-blocker(for a back) and has good hands.
And anyone whose seen C.J. Spiller try to block a blitzing linebacker can attest to the fact that a good pass-blocking back can be a valuable asset.

Does someone still have the gif of Jackson blocking JJ Watt and the follow up picture of Watt's bruise?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

Shadow225 posted:

Does someone still have the gif of Jackson blocking JJ Watt and the follow up picture of Watt's bruise?

bruise:

• Locked thread