Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

CobiWann posted:

memory palace
:colbert: A memory palace is specifically for recalling information. The doctor goes back to the TARDIS to think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

CobiWann posted:

I don't suppose a package arrived for your other half from Fredericksburg this week?

Sorry, I've also been out of the county!

I'd like to apologize to my Santee. I was so close to being able to send you a complete set, and it was cheap on eBay, so I got stuck waiting for the last bit. Your parcel should go out on Tuesday.

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

Thanks, Santa!

I apologize to my Santee, part of their package was theoretically delivered on Friday and has not been seen. We are checking with the neighbors.

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

My package finally made it into the mail! :toot:

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

Santee in the Boston suburb, if you're reading this, can you let me know that you got the package? I haven't seen any posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

bobkatt013 posted:

If you are my santa yes I did get it and thanks for the books!

Whoops, I forgot to put my name anywhere. Good job, me. :golfclap:
I happened to run into 9 of those and then just had to complete the set. Do any of them actually make it clear which doctor they're about, or does that require knowing the show?

• Locked thread