Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

In Training posted:

I love his animations and using bomb throws midair to extend your jump...very fun. The shovel knight guys are cool to include this for free

i think theres one or two more free expansion things coming too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Bobnumerotres posted:

plague knight's story was very neat and high quality. it didnt feel like they just shoved him in as a playable character and treated his interaction with the other villains as an afterthought. i have faith in them for future characters and hope they charge for it because i wanna give yacht club money

buy a copy for a friend

• Locked thread