Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Doctor Goat posted:

king knight and reaper knight

and co-op on wiiu

and deathmatch

In Training posted:

They wrote a lot of cool stuff about how they designed the plague knight stuff, trying to keep the gameplay reflective of the boss fight, and if they do that with reaper knight he will just be zipping around levels at the speed of light which will be pwnage

These devs sound really cool. Maybe I'll try to beat the base game this weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Unrelated, but I want to buy some amiibos as well as a Wii U and Super Mario Maker.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

I did a multi-segment speedrun to try and get a baseline for all the levels and this is what I ended up with:

Now I'm going to try a single segment run and hope that I don't completely gently caress up against propeller knight. Going fast with Plague Knight is so fun.

Nice

• Locked thread