Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
im playing it right now and it's extremely win. plague knight is my boy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
plague knight feels really good to play. speedruns of his story are going to be sick

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

plague knight and mona are going to get married

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

TV Zombie posted:

That's what that part of the level looks like? loving poo poo. I'm stuck because I can't time the jumps.

well ur supposed to hit the books w/ bombs to make platforms

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Mach2 posted:

I'd play this but I'm currently trying to beat a really awful JRPG quickly so I can return it to GameStop for full price and get something decent instead

Here's a tip: don't play the lovely game you don't like and just return it like a regular person with no chemical imbalances

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Ristolaz posted:

its ffree because all of it was kickstarter stretch goals. There's also gonna be a Gender Swap Mode where every single character is gender swapped. And a battle mode with all of the bosses playable

im getting turned on atm...

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i have the problem of always trying to play too slick and too fast as plague knight cause it looks cool but i keep falling in holes

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Evil Eagle posted:

its the only one that cant burst more than once in a row. I used it for a while but once I discovered the power of multiburst I never went back. I kind of wish i didn't pick it up because I dont like when it comes up while I'm using the randomly changing loadout armor.

how often do it switch you around

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

spectre knight is a bad rear end.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

mysterious loyall X posted:

i hoPe palgue knight gets with mona , in the end.

im hopeing the same thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

that's specter knight.,

• Locked thread