Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
It's really good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
I just got an achievement for not touching the ground for ten seconds just dicking around in the lab. plague knight's mobility is so good

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
he shreds treasure knight so bad

his interactions with the baz are amazing

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
dont use the ingame update, you have to go to the shovel knight page on the eshop and update from there for some reason.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

TV Zombie posted:

That's what that part of the level looks like? loving poo poo. I'm stuck because I can't time the jumps.

that's the glory of plague knight. you can do that or you can do it normally with books, by blowing up the books to make more books

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Awesome! posted:

i think theres one or two more free expansion things coming too

king knight and reaper knight

and co-op on wiiu

and deathmatch

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

I.N.R.I posted:

kool. id pay for it if they charged.

im surprised they didn't charge for plague of shadows with the sheer amount of ownage it contains

Evil Eagle posted:

Just got the screw attack burst. Plague Knight is super fun.

there's a bootleg screw attack if you buy the green armor that procs whenever your burst touches a wall. it's incredibly fun and i dont know if it's actually even helpful in any way.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
the amiibo unlocks even more content

i dont want to buy a 3ds amiibo platform but maybe i will

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

elf help book posted:

when you first fight him i just threw bombs at him and it dug a hole in the dirt ground and he couldnt get out of it and i kept throwing bombs down into the hole

he kept getting stuck in single block gaps and vibrating furiously until he triggered a skill for me

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
I can't wait for the AGDQ plague knight run.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
TAS plague knight goo armor only

• Locked thread