Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
its ffree because all of it was kickstarter stretch goals. There's also gonna be a Gender Swap Mode where every single character is gender swapped. And a battle mode with all of the bosses playable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

SunAndSpring posted:

Jesus, Shovel Knight is like the best loving Kickstarter game ever

Yeah I kinda regret not giving it whatever amount of money lets me be in the hall of champions and immortalized forever in the good game.................................

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Well I suck poo poo as plague knight but I'm a better shovel knight than the AI shovel knight. Hahaha stupid idiot

• Locked thread